Ultras Against Racism
Welcome on site Ultras Against Racism!
For discussions and everything other you must be registered!
Please click button ''Register'' and cooperate with us.

FIGHT ALL FORMS OF RACISM!
Content and discussion Pppp
Ultras Against Racism
Welcome on site Ultras Against Racism!
For discussions and everything other you must be registered!
Please click button ''Register'' and cooperate with us.

FIGHT ALL FORMS OF RACISM!
Content and discussion Pppp
Ultras Against Racism
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Different Roots, One Game - Ultras Against Racism

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Content and discussion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hiro

Hiro

Content and discussion Empty
PostSubject: Content and discussion   Content and discussion EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 12:02 am

In my view there is too much superficial posting here. Antiracism is just one kind of discrimination and when I started to think about that, I found a lot more problems in the stadium. As there are songs and shouts against jews, sinti and romanes, women, people of color, gays and more. These are the same minorities, who have been haunted and killed by the Nazis. We try to work against their discrimination and give them a place to be free.
How do you see this? And more interesting: Is this a topic in your side or group?
Back to top Go down
claw_the_fist

claw_the_fist

Content and discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Content and discussion   Content and discussion EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 7:40 am

i agree with you, Hiro.
i think you can't fight racism without fighting sexism, antisemitism, homophobia and so on. antiracism is for most people more obvious i think. what i noticed is that it is hard work to get rid of his or her own sexist, racist, homophobic etc. behavior.
we discuss these things too in our group. for example we try to get rid of an homophobic chant in our arena against our arch enemy Adler Mannheim. and in our newest project we try to speak out against all forms of discrimination in different arenas in germany.
Back to top Go down

Content and discussion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultras Against Racism :: Ultras Against Racism :: Other-
Jump to: